Coon Rapids, MN
At Total Health and Healing Center we take a total approach to uncover the cause of illness and disease. This holistic approach includes addressing our patient’s individual body structure, bio-mechanics, their organ systems, internal biochemistry, emotions, and energy blocks. We are better able to not only alleviate pain but help our patients achieve profound levels of health and wellness through this comprehensive and structured approach. Our goal is to work with the whole body as we create vibrant health and, more importantly, inspire and educate our patients to become active participants in their own well being. We help reverse disease and create health!
At the Universal Care Clinics, our vision is to create a therapeutic environment where our patients feel comfortable and encouraged to participate in their own healing process. Because each patient is different, our practitioners provide individually tailored treatments based on the complex of signs and symptoms, medical history, and current environmental interactions. Our treatments utilize a variety of different modalities to bring the patient closer to their therapeutic goals. Ultimately, our mission is to bring the patient back to a state of balance and wellbeing and most importantly to improve the quality of life.
Through cultivating a deeper level of self-awareness the coaching process empowers client’s to be an active participant in their health and well-being. Self-care is at the heart of health care and we all have the ability to heal.
A few of the challenges the coaching process can ease for you:
● Balancing the stressors in your life
● Building resilience
● Managing chronic illness
● Implementing lifestyle changes: healthy nutrition, physical activity, and/or sleep habits
● Finding or refining your sense of purpose
● Understanding emotions and how they affect us
● Navigating complicated relationships
● Improving communication
● Exploring your spiritual beliefs
• Nationally Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, University of Minnesota
• Two-year graduate certificate in health and well-being coaching
• Advanced training, The Center for Mind Body Medicine
• Certificate in therapeutic massage
• Level II Reiki practitioner
• B.A. in psychology
• Nearly twenty years of professional experience